As the pace of innovation accelerates, engineers are tasked with designing, managing, and optimizing increasingly complex systems. This four-course digital program brings the best of MIT’s architecture and systems engineering thinking to your organization. Your employees will gain a knowledge base in complex systems, analysis of complex systems, and model management that will impact how they approach and solve problems. By the end of the program, they will be able to frame systems architecture as a series of decisions, which can be actively sorted, managed, and optimized to suit your organization's needs.
- Modular: Choose any of the program's four modules depending on the needs of your company
- Designed for professionals: Offer your staff best-in-class instruction through MIT's software-as-a-service (SaaS) open learning platform, which allows participants to take the program at their own pace without disrupting their work schedule. Hosted on the edX online platform, course content deeply engages learners and maximizes learner outcomes via individual and team projects, responsive assessments, multimedia, simulation tools, and discussion forums
- Benchmark of skills: Set a standard of systems engineering knowledge and skills, leading to efficient communication among employees and consistency across enterprise
- State of the practice: Access content that is organized and vetted by MIT faculty who are leaders in the field and includes real-life case studies by industry experts from Boeing, NASA, and others
- Forward thinking: Be at the cutting-edge of innovation in systems architecture and engineering while connecting with industry peers and the MIT professional community
- Provides an MIT Professional Certificate upon completion of the program, plus Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per course
- Bulk pricing available upon request. MIT offers course customization and enhanced services, as well as advisory opportunities, for interested companies
For more information on our corporate options please fill out the form below
NEW - Systems Engineering Webinar - July 12th, 2017
We invite you to join our FREE systems engineering webinar on Wednesday, July 12th at 1:00pm EST to hear from Dr. Edward Crawley, Chairman of the Architecture and Systems Engineering: Models and Methods to Manage Complex Systems online program, Ford Professor of Engineering, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics at MIT and Dr. Bruce Cameron, Faculty Director of the Architecture and Systems Engineering program and Director of the System Architecture Lab at MIT on Systems Engineering: MBSE from Aircraft to Spacecraft.