Highlights of Benefits
- Modular: Choose any of the program's four modules depending on the needs of your company
- Designed for professionals: Offer your staff best-in-class instruction through MIT's software-as-a-service (SaaS) open learning platform, which allows participants to take the program at their own pace without disrupting their work schedule. Hosted on the edX online platform, course content deeply engages learners and maximizes learner outcomes via individual and team projects, responsive assessments, multimedia, simulation tools, and discussion forums
- Benchmark of skills: Set a standard of systems engineering knowledge and skills, leading to efficient communication among employees and consistency across enterprise
- State of the practice: Access content that is organized and vetted by MIT faculty who are leaders in the field and includes real-life case studies by industry experts from Boeing, NASA, and others
- Forward thinking: Be at the cutting-edge of innovation in systems architecture and engineering while connecting with industry peers and the MIT professional community
- Provides an MIT Professional Certificate upon completion of the program, plus Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per course
- Bulk pricing available upon request. MIT offers course customization and enhanced services, as well as advisory opportunities, for interested companies
For more information please fill out the form below.
NEW - Systems Engineering Webinar - March 2017
With the complexity of engineering systems increasing, systems engineering has gradually been embracing Model-Based Systems Engineering, or MBSE, as a way to manage that complexity. As the systems we create become increasingly complex, the strategies, tools, and processes we use to architect and design these systems continue to evolve.
To address this challenge, MIT, Boeing, and NASA partnered to create a 4-course online certificate program — Architecture and Systems Engineering: Models and Methods to Manage Complex Systems – aimed at engineering professionals.
We invite you to join our webinar on Thursday, March 16th at 12:00pm EST to learn from Dr. Bruce Cameron, faculty director of the Architecture and Systems Engineering program and Director of the System Architecture Lab at MIT, as he explains:
- What MBSE is and isn't
- How has it transformed the management of complex systems
- What lies ahead in the future for systems engineering
- Overview of how MIT's Architecture and Systems Engineering Program will help you and your organization acquire critical systems thinking skills
Dr. Bruce Cameron will also discuss and answer questions about the Architecture and Systems Engineering program.
When’s The Webinar?
Thursday, March 16th at 12:00pm EST